What We Do
RAISING EXPECTATIONS FOR MEDICAL DONATION PROGRAMS
WHAT WE DOExisting donation strategies are not coordinated and have not done enough to ensure that only requested and appropriate donations are shipped to those in need. It’s time to engage, challenge and equip manufacturers, hospitals, healthcare systems, medical surplus recovery organizations and donors to better meet the needs of the most vulnerable people around the world.
- Engagement The MSA’s is an accessible, transparent and affordable community of practice for donors, medical surplus recovery organizations, product recipients and anyone committed to improving access to quality donated medical products.
- Accreditation The MSA Accreditation Program offers MSROs an objective and rigorous program assessment to demonstrate adherence to the MedSurplus Alliance Code of Conduct and World Health Organization Guidelines.
- Resources We offer free capacity building resources for MSROs, Healthcare Providers and Product Donors and Donation Recipients. Resources include: Code of Conduct, Toolkit, Guidance and Resource Library, Webinars and Conferences.
- Management and Technology Solutions The MSA offers donors and MSROs consulting services that include program assessment, capacity building and online management tools. Learn More
- Leadership Help shape the future of the medical surplus recovery profession by becoming a member.